We have added a lot of new features in release version 1.9 for windows and
mac OS. Here is the list of all changes.
New OBS features
Version 1.9 holds a big update for OBS users. We added some missing and long
awaited functionality to Touch Portal:
- Add start, stop, toggle and save Replay Buffer actions
- Add start, stop, toggle Studio Mode
- Added On scene changed event
- Added On recording state changed event
- Added On streaming state changed event
- Added changed scene state to if statement action
- Added recording state to if statement action
- Added streaming state to if statement action
- Added fourth mic in audio sources muting
- You can now select groups and scene items within the group for toggles and such
- Added On Scene Item visibility changed event
In version 1.9 you can turn on secure connection to disallow anybody to connect
with your desktop app. Only allowed devices can connect.
In version 1.9 you can let the buttons grow to evenly fit the whole page. No
more empty spaces between the buttons but a full filled page experience. Just be
aware that the buttons will no longer be square.
In the past you had to delete an action and remade it with your wanted
changes but with this version you can edit the actions. Just right-click
on the action and choose the edit option.
Copy and paste actions
We have added events to buttons. From this moment buttons can act when an
event happens. Events such as start-streaming or new-follower. Just set the
event in the events list and every action put below it will be triggered
when the event happens.
What else ?!
- You can now set a volume for playing audio files. Just specify the percentage
you want the audio file to be playedat.
- We have also fixed
the JDK issue where users which had the JDK installed could not run Touch
Portal anymore. The JDK was a problem and had to be removed but from now on
it will function properly alongside to the JDK.
- We have also added press duration for
for Key Press actions. You can set a timer in milliseconds between de pressing and
releasing of the keys.
We have also changed the initial state of ON / OFF buttons. You
can set them for each button separately. Just choose what the initial state should
be for the button in the button settings.
- When importing a page that already exists,
Touch Portal will now autorename the page.
And of course we have fixed some bugs:
- For free user the information box did not popup anymore, fixed that
- Fixed several OBS related bugs
- Made Touch Portal a bit smarter in regard of communication.
- We renamed a few things to make the app a bit more easy for our users.
- Fixed a bug where Streamlabs OBS events were triggering even when not met the criteria